When it comes to using a beta max hoist, there are many benefits to consider. Here are a few of the most significant that you should consider.
The Top Five Reasons To Use A Beta Max Hoist
- Safety. First and foremost the largest benefit that can come from using an electric material lift is safety. When using a small material hoist you don’t have to worry about manually moving materials upstairs or via pulley systems. This greatly increases the safety of the job site and reduces the overall likelihood of accidents that may cause injuries or delays. If you have to move lots of materials, this is one machine you need if only to ensure safety.
- Reduction of Delays. Delays are something no job can afford, and if you are constantly dealing with bottlenecking caused by the way materials are delivered, then you need to invest in another system. A beta max hoist can help move materials efficiently, ensure that no undue delays are encountered due to delivery. This boost in productivity can also positively impact your overall reputation with clients, and make you more likely to be recommended to other projects.
- Keeping Workers Where They Are Needed. Without a beta max hoist you could be losing productivity because of the constant movement of personnel. If your skilled workers have to constantly keep changing duties to help move the materials, they won’t be able to focus on their specific job duties. This can cause delays on its own, and lead to a lower quality of work when the project is completed. Help keep your skilled workers where you need them most with an efficient lift system.
- Utilization. It’s a waste of good manpower to constantly use your workers to move materials. If you’re using workers to operate a pully system, you run the risk of tiring them out and leaving them unable to fully utilize their focus on other facets. Likewise, people become tired after a time, and if they are constantly hoisting heavy materials, after a time they run the risk of injuring themselves or dropping and damaging the materials. This is one risk you don’t want to take.
- Return On Investment. Beta max hoists are long-lasting, durable, and reliable for everyday use. Over the course of their utilization, they will more than pay for themselves, both in how much they’ll boost productivity and in how much they will speed up the moving process. Additionally, these machines can typically last upwards of ten years meaning you won’t have to worry about investing in a new one for a long time to come.
If your job requires the movement of materials from ground level up, a beta max hoist should be your best friend. Not only will it allow for greater productivity, but it will keep skilled workers where they are needed most while decreasing the risk of injury on-site. Don’t let your companies time and money be wasted on manual moving, consider your options and see if a hoist like this is right for you.